Social Media – Have a Focus and Keep it Simple
I am finding myself overthinking a number of items lately. Marketing is one of these areas. I am back to realizing that I need to go back to a more consistent content strategy. Today, I am revisiting this theory and I am actually seeing a different scenario.
Here are some items I am studying more:
- Writing shorter articles – Don’t get caught up in writing for Google
- Getting to the point faster
- Write from an experience standpoint and stop curating so much
- Learn more and share more
- Talk about what works and does not work.
I am getting myself for a full onslaught of content in June. I’ve looked at the items above and the facts speak for themselves. If I am investing time in these areas, I will see success on many levels. […]